The Trakehner Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Oklahoma

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Oklahoma Empty Hello from Oklahoma

Post  horseofcorff Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:21 pm

We are a small operation, trying to breed good quality Trakehners. We have an occasional other warmblood but mostly concentrate on Trakehners, for obvious reasons... I.e. temperament, athleticism, hardiness, etc. We have two foals coming this year by Grafenstolz (last year was bad for breeding due to the heat). We have two mares confirmed in foal for next year, one by Platinum vom Rappenhof (who we stand) and one by Lord Luciano. We are currently breeding a mare with Tanzeln (waiting for her to ovulate) and also have Arentino in the tank and one more dose of Grafenstolz. The first Grafenstolz foal for this year is on the ground and he is a doozy. Just full of himself, mouthy as all get out, shows off in suspended animation just for the fun of it and then tears out across the pasture, irritating the heck out of his dam, who cannot keep up with him. We also have a Grafenstolz 2 year old colt. He was so nice, we decided to rebreed last year.

horseofcorff

Back to top Go down

Hello from Oklahoma Empty Re: Hello from Oklahoma

Post  KHunter116 Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Welcome! Where in Oklahoma is your farm? I live in NE Texas (North of DFW in Argyle) so would love to stop by your farm some time when I'm heading to Claremore (NE of Tulsa) to see my parents. So glad to know Platinum is in the area; lovely stallion.
KHunter116
KHunter116

http://www.twingates.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum