The Trakehner Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Central Texas!

3 posters

Go down

Hello from Central Texas! Empty Hello from Central Texas!

Post  Katrin B Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:52 pm

It is great to find a Trakehner Forum and am glad to see more of these great horses. I have loved Trakehners as long as I can remember and own the lovely Grennie (Onassis/Malachit). I raised two foals from her, a filly by Hailo and a colt by Apache, but have no more breeding plans. My second horse is an Arabian mare and those two are distant relatives and best friends. Cheers!

Katrin B

Back to top Go down

Hello from Central Texas! Empty Re: Hello from Central Texas!

Post  acottongim Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:44 am

I remember Greenie!! Welcome Katrine Smile
acottongim
acottongim

http://www.emeraldacrestk.com

Back to top Go down

Post  KHunter116 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Katrin B wrote:It is great to find a Trakehner Forum and am glad to see more of these great horses. I have loved Trakehners as long as I can remember and own the lovely Grennie (Onassis/Malachit). I raised two foals from her, a filly by Hailo and a colt by Apache, but have no more breeding plans. My second horse is an Arabian mare and those two are distant relatives and best friends. Cheers!

Welcome Katrin! Didn't you bring Grennie to the ATA meeting in Prosper a few years ago?
KHunter116
KHunter116

http://www.twingates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Katrin B Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:38 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Yes, I took Grennie along to Prosper in 2007 when showing her Hailo filly Gluecksmarie (Garnet) Mare & Young horse show and branding. In 2011 I came back to Prosper with Garnet alone for the mare inspection.

Katrin B

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down