The Trakehner Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mare Wanted

2 posters

Go down

Mare Wanted Empty Mare Wanted

Post  creekridgefarm Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:48 pm

A friend of mine is looking for a 5-6 year old Trakehner or Part-Trakehner mare. Preference is lightly started under saddle, 15.3 - 16.1H. This would be a forever home with a classical dressage rider/instructor. Reasonably priced and distance from western NC also preferred, but considerations will be made for any horse meeting criteria. Please respond here or via private message with information.

Thanks!

creekridgefarm

Back to top Go down

Mare Wanted Empty mare wanted

Post  StarryNightFarms Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:55 am

Hi there,
apparently I don't have enough power yet to respond PM. Carol from Esprit Equestrian is reducing her numbers and has several very nice mares of different ages and abilities. I recommend you take a look at her facebook or her website if you are interested.
Here is the link to her website, take a look give her a call.
http://www.espritequestriancenter.com/about_us.html

StarryNightFarms

Back to top Go down

Mare Wanted Empty Re: Mare Wanted

Post  creekridgefarm Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:59 pm

Thank you! I'll pass along the website info.

creekridgefarm

Back to top Go down

Mare Wanted Empty mare wanted

Post  tntrak Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:45 am

I have a beautiful 4 yr old Blitz and Donner filly out of a well bred Onassis mare for sale . She is currently 16' very , very pretty and lightly started under saddle last fall.I am loocated in in east Tennessee if she would like to see her. i have been a Trakehner breeder for 25 + yrs.Current price 13,500. This mare would also be a good investment for future broodmare possibilities,

tntrak

Back to top Go down

Mare Wanted Empty Re: Mare Wanted

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down