The Trakehner Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWIN RIVERS SPRING THREE-DAY EVENT & HORSE TRIALS

Go down

TWIN RIVERS SPRING THREE-DAY EVENT & HORSE TRIALS Empty TWIN RIVERS SPRING THREE-DAY EVENT & HORSE TRIALS

Post  KHunter116 Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:28 pm

Not many TK's heading out @ TwinRivers (surprising as there are 450 horses!). May be 1 more - does anyone know if Aida ridden by Matthew Brown is the one Andrew Palmer used to have? Good luck to all competitiors!

CIC3* - 6 entries
Sea Lion and Pam Fisher

CIC1* - 29 entries
Lucid Opposition and Caroline Dein

OPEN INTERMEDIATE - 19 entries
Harry Houdini and Sara Mittleider

JR/YR OPEN PRELIMINARY - 12 entries
Elfenwind and Madeleine Moore

OPEN TRAINING - 17 entries
Sunsprite Syrius and Tami Smith

TRAINING HORSE - 21 entries
TigerLilly and Caroline Dein

JR NOVICE RIDER
Obeah and Amber Pearson

Last edited by KHunter116 on Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
KHunter116
KHunter116

http://www.twingates.com

Back to top Go down

TWIN RIVERS SPRING THREE-DAY EVENT & HORSE TRIALS Empty Re: TWIN RIVERS SPRING THREE-DAY EVENT & HORSE TRIALS

Post  Guest Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:09 pm

also

jr Novice Rider
Amber Pearson and Obeah

Jr Beginner novice rider
Sienna Winfield on Hollister - (if this is Sarah Smith's Hollister)

Go Trakehners!

Back to top Go down

TWIN RIVERS SPRING THREE-DAY EVENT & HORSE TRIALS Empty Re: TWIN RIVERS SPRING THREE-DAY EVENT & HORSE TRIALS

Post  KHunter116 Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:34 pm

JRR wrote:also

jr Novice Rider
Amber Pearson and Obeah

Jr Beginner novice rider
Sienna Winfield on Hollister - (if this is Sarah Smith's Hollister)

Go Trakehners!

I'll add Amber & Obeah; will add Hollister after confirmation he's TK.

KHunter116
KHunter116

Back to top Go down

Post  KHunter116 Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:40 pm

CIC3* - 6 starters - FINAL
Sea Lion and Pam Fisher - 4th. Fifth after dressage on a 64.3 they drop a spot after SJ with 8 jumping faults but pick up 2 places after a clear xc with just .4 time penalties.

CIC1* - 28 starters - FINAL
Lucid Opposition and Caroline Dein - 24th. Twenty-second on a 65.5 after dressage, they have 20 jumping penalties xc, and 16 in stadium, dropping them 2 spots to final 24th on an 101.5.

OPEN INTERMEDIATE - 17 starters - FINAL
Harry Houdini and Sara Mittleider - 2nd. Second on a 30.0 after dressage they put in a double clear sj and jump clear xc with just 7.6 time penalties to finish 2nd overall on a 37.6.

JR/YR OPEN PRELIMINARY - 11 starters - FINAL
Elfenwind and Madeleine Moore - Eliminated. Eighth on a 40.5 after dressage, they jump clear xc with just 4 time penalties. Eliminated in (or before) stadium.

OPEN TRAINING - 17 starters - FINAL
Sunsprite Syrius and Tami Smith- 2nd. Third on a 26.4 after dressage they move up one position w/a double clear stadium round then have a double clear xc to finish 2nd, still on their dressage score.

TRAINING HORSE - 20 starters - FINAL
TigerLilly and Caroline Dein - 19th. Twentieth on a 53.2 after dressage, a double clear stadium and clear xc with 15.6 time penalties moves them up a place to final 19th on a 68.8.

JR NOVICE RIDER - 20 starters - FINAL
Obeah and Amber Pearson - 14th. Fourteenth on a 34.4 after dressage, a rail in SJ costs them 2 positions but they win those 2 spots back with a sparkling double clear xc, finishing 14th on a 38.4.

KHunter116
KHunter116

Back to top Go down

TWIN RIVERS SPRING THREE-DAY EVENT & HORSE TRIALS Empty PROUD BREEDER

Post  KHunter116 Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:15 pm

So proud of Sara and Houman. Two years ago when they did OI @ Twin Hou was more game than precise and Sara Retired b/c she had neither the brakes nor steering needed for technical questions on course. This time she was trying a new bit and her game plan was to get him around clean but w/time penalties. She wanted him coming off course full of himself and wanting more as they continue to prep for the Rebecca Farm CCI** in July.

Here's the text I got yesterday: 7 time. Exactly the speed I wanted, and I didn't wear a watch. The bit was great, and he was so on! Had 2 jumps that were not good. All on me and my baggage about last time. But he tried his guts out! Oh I LOVE HIM!!!

This is what you dream of as a breeder. So excited for these two and the partnership they continue to build. Stay tuned, I hope to have an announcement soon!
KHunter116
KHunter116

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:18 pm

KHunter116 wrote: But he tried his guts out! Oh I LOVE HIM!!![/i][/color]

That. That, right there, brought tears to my eyes - what an accolade Kim - and well deserved.

Back to top Go down

Post  KHunter116 Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:29 pm

JRR wrote:
KHunter116 wrote: But he tried his guts out! Oh I LOVE HIM!!![/i][/color]

That. That, right there, brought tears to my eyes - what an accolade Kim - and well deserved.

Thanks Fiona! I'm so proud to have bred this horse and so lucky he and Sara found each other.
KHunter116
KHunter116

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down