The Trakehner Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of my first foal Magnus as a 3 year old!

Go down

Pics of my first foal Magnus as a 3 year old! Empty Pics of my first foal Magnus as a 3 year old!

Post  Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:25 pm

Just thought I'd post a picture of my foal, Magnus, as a 3 year old. He's by Zauberruf, out of Pirouette's Pasha by Hilton GS.

Here he is as a baby, around 3 months old-

Magnus- 3 months

And here he is as a 3 year and 1 month old boy, 4 days under saddle!

Magnus- 3 years old

Back to top Go down

Pics of my first foal Magnus as a 3 year old! Empty Re: Pics of my first foal Magnus as a 3 year old!

Post  Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Well hasn't he grown up nicely! (Mind you, he was a nice foal too). You aren't tempted to re-breed Pasha?

Back to top Go down

Pics of my first foal Magnus as a 3 year old! Empty Re: Pics of my first foal Magnus as a 3 year old!

Post  Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:08 pm

Thanks! I really like the look of him, and he's a big boy, too! His rider in that picture is 6'1-6'2 Smile

I'd love to rebreed Pasha...unfortunately I don't own her anymore, I've got her for sale for Darren. She got sold to one of his clients right after I bred her to Zauberruf a second time in 2010, I was having health problems that made owning more than 1 impossible.

The second foal from her and Zauberruf is super nice, I think that one will be a super jumper. Magnus is really quick with his front end and has a similar hind end to Zauberruf. They both give that extra kick as the fences go up.

Back to top Go down

Post  KHunter116 Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 pm

He really turned into a nice horse. Congrats on producing a really nice horse. Can't wait to see what you get 2nd time around. Smile
KHunter116
KHunter116

http://www.twingates.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down