The Trakehner Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirouette's Pasha- my old mare is for sale!

Go down

Pirouette's Pasha- my old mare is for sale! Empty Pirouette's Pasha- my old mare is for sale!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:44 pm

http://tennantsporthorses.com/horses-for-sale/pirouettes-pasha/

This was the first Trakehner mare I bought, Pirouette's Pasha. She is by Hilton GS, out of Pirouette by Blinker.

She's truly a wonderful mare. I would still own her if not for my many health problems. She produced two gorgeous foals by Zauberruf in 2010 and 2011, including Magnus my first foal! If anyone is interested she's available for sale. She's perfectly healthy and sound. She has fox hunted for the last two years in Virginia and is in Wellington because her owner just had hip replacement and can't ride. She's evented at Training and can absolutely move up.

Let me know if you might be interested!

Back to top Go down

Pirouette's Pasha- my old mare is for sale! Empty Re: Pirouette's Pasha- my old mare is for sale!

Post  KHunter116 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:39 pm

I thought that was your old mare. Recognized photo w/Magnus. Very Happy
KHunter116
KHunter116

http://www.twingates.com

Back to top Go down

Pirouette's Pasha- my old mare is for sale! Empty Re: Pirouette's Pasha- my old mare is for sale!

Post  Guest Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:08 am

The price on this mare was just cut in half, makes her appealing as just a broodmare now!

Let me know if you would like more info!

Also, Darren has a bunch of nice horses that have good prices on them right now. Two that are particularly interesting:

Habanero- 3 year old filly by Zauberruf out of Huronia*Pb*, Darren's old 3* mare.
Scwartzezauber- 3 year old black colt by Zauberruf...and out of...Senorita Sue, the same mare as Jon Holling's Downtown Harrison! He's a real stallion prospect, incredibly athletic and priced accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down