The Trakehner Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trakehners International Website

2 posters

Go down

Trakehners International Website Empty Trakehners International Website

Post  Maren Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 am

As many of you know, there is a website out there dedicated to the Trakehner breed, offering news, sales, a very comprehensive Neumünster archive, introduction to the history of the breed and many other things. It was originally started by Kim and myself in 2003 and has been around for a long time now.
I re-designed a great part of it last fall and I'm slowly but surely putting all the old features and new ones up as the new year progresses. I just wanted to bring it back to everybody's attention. The first story of 2013 is a recap of the most important stallion news from Europe (new approvals, performance news, sale and unfortunate passings). Make it a regular stop, but please keep in mind that I will not be able to update it on a daily basis - I have a very demanding day job that i svery far away from horses, so I usually get to do TI stuf during the night - if I can keep my eyes open Wink

The new sales page will go online in the next 2 weeks!!

Maren
Maren

http://www.trakehners-international.com

Back to top Go down

Trakehners International Website Empty Re: Trakehners International Website

Post  LaNet Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:16 pm

You rock, girlfriend! Smile

LaNet

Back to top Go down

Post  Maren Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:22 am

Thanks LaNet.

I'm also happy to announce that the Sales Section is back online now and already has a number of very interesting Trakehners on it! Check it out.
Maren
Maren

http://www.trakehners-international.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down