The Trakehner Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talalka by Troy o/o Temptation by Troubadour

Go down

Talalka by Troy o/o Temptation by Troubadour Empty Talalka by Troy o/o Temptation by Troubadour

Post  LaNet Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:05 pm

I have been comtemplating selling my Troy mare to another Trakehner person as a broodmare or lower level dressage schoolmaster (2nd level). She is 17h+, almost 17.1 with shoes on. LARGE body girl, big bone. Great for AA with experience. EASY keeper. Knows all 2nd level work and started nice quarterline half passes and half steps to piaffe. Her biospy came back as a low BII and would be great for one of you who own a stallion maybe that can live cover or be able to do on site AI.

I have been very busy with other horses and she has been used as a lesson horse mostly in the last year. I started riding her a few weeks ago to tune her back up, but she is ploddy and out of shape right now! Wink

I dont want to breed Truman anymore until he is or is not approved and she is to heavy bone to cross on my older stalllion, Blue.
If your interested, call or email me. The right home is my main concern.

It wont let me post a link yet, but if you google my farm - SpindleTop Farm and go to Broodmares link then click on Talalka, you can see pics of her. That is me riding her, Im 6ft tall and far from skinny, so you get the idea of her size.

210-784-7823 (cell)
lanetstf @ gmail

LaNet

LaNet

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum