The Trakehner Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Hemet!

Go down

Hello from Hemet! Empty Hello from Hemet!

Post  CincoRobles04 Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:08 pm

My husband and I have had Trakehners since 1985 when we bred a TB mare to Pruessengeist, a Trakehner stallion. We had partbreds until 2006 when we bought Zeitsangmond (by Polarmond out of Zeitgeist). We now have our purebred mare, her 2009 colt by Pavarotti, and a 3/4 gelding by Pavarotti out of a Pruessengeist Anglo Trakehner mare. We love Trakehners and hope to show our young boy and breed our mare again when we decide on the best stallion for this breeding.

CincoRobles04

Back to top Go down

Hello from Hemet! Empty Re: Hello from Hemet!

Post  Guest Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:25 pm

Welcome!

Where is Hemet? May we see a picture of your mare? I haven't seen many of his foals and I've always wondered about them:D 

Back to top Go down

Post  CincoRobles04 Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Hemet is in Southerm California. We are fairly close to Temecula and Galway Downs. I'll post some pictures of my mare and boys in about a week. Both the Pavarotti guys are very different from each other but both are good movers, have good bone, and have nice minds--easy to train. The purebred has super good legs and is fairly compact while the partbred is much taller and a bit longer backed.

CincoRobles04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum