The Trakehner Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from NC

Go down

Hello from NC Empty Hello from NC

Post  Cokey Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:07 pm

I am new to TK's.I have got a TK mare out of Enrico Caruso and her Dam's sire was Schonfeld.She is grey and 16.2.She has been shown through 3rd level dressage.I came across her out of someone's financial problem.She was born 1999 and is healthy and sound.I am a foxhunter.Since I have gotten her I have had a 3rd level rider riding her.She is really mellow and sweet.I haven't decided what my plans are with her yet.After seeing her pedigree I would love to breed her.She has excellent bloodlines with the best of both worlds(Enrico Caruso/Schonfeld).Suggestions?
Lynn Very Happy 

Cokey

Back to top Go down

Hello from NC Empty Re: Hello from NC

Post  Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:00 am

Welcome!

I don't know nearly enough about Enrico Caruso as I'd like to, apart from the fact that you are very lucky to have such a well bred mare! Tylord Farm (Debra Tyler) might be worth talking to as they owned Enrico Caruso and would be able to help you choose a stallion. With the ATA SSA auction starting on Friday, you couldn't have picked a better time!

Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum